HyperCarsism is a platform dedicated to all the hypercars of the world and also to keep all the car enthusiasts updated about the latest happenings taking place in the automotive world. We do not have any editor’s or designer’s we are in fact a “One man team” which is quite hard to believe but there’s a person who has worked day & night to accomplish all the goals which HyperCarsism has achieved and will further achieve in the future. You can find out more about this person at “The Team” page.
We will be available soon on iPhone/iPod Touch, iPad, and Android-powered mobile devices through an app which is arriving really soon! Our official online supercar dealership will be launching on 21st July 2019.
For feedback, question’s or Copyright issues please fill the form below or use the “Contact Us” sidebar.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice on our email firstname.lastname@example.org